Listen "Studio Enigma" Channel - The Best 80's Italo/Euro Disco Non-Stop On Air

26 Ιουνίου 2017

Thomas Bainas - I can feel it (deep in my soul) (2017)

Music, Synths, Arranged, Programmed and Produced by Thomas Bainas (June 2017 - Greece). 
Vocals by Magi X.  
(synths: Yamaha DX-7 and Solton Ketron Arranger plus)





Buy "Thomas Bainas - I can feel it (deep in my soul)"

* After payment you will recieve the original song by Thomas Bainas with highest 
quality (mp3/320Kbps or WAV) in your e-mail that is connected with your PayPal. 
Thank you 



(extended)


Thomas Bainas - I can feel it (deep in my soul)(extended)
 
* After payment you will recieve the original song by Thomas Bainas with highest 
quality (mp3/320Kbps or WAV) in your e-mail that is connected with your PayPal. 
Thank you !


(video made by Radu IDs)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου