* Studio Enigma. The Classic 80's Italo Disco/Euro Disco/Synth Pop Web Radio *

12 Αυγούστου 2018

Creative Connection - You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Special Disco Version) (1985)


Creative Connection: Athina Haikali,  Leroy Skeete Davis,  Lian Ross.


Lian Ross (Josephine Hiebel) is a German professional singer, born in Hamburg.
Leroy Skeete Davis is known for his fantastic and unique piano and keyboard style, as well as his arrangements. The most successful song which Leroy worked on was “You're my Heart, You're my Soul” by Modern Talking, Modern Talking's first and biggest hit. Lee arranged and played all keyboards and piano on “You're my Heart, You're my Soul”. 
Athina Haikali is a Greek singer.

Singles: 
Call My Name (1985)
You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Special Disco Version) (1985)
Scratch My Name (1985)
Don't You Go Away (1986)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου